[Gpdd] (MISC) Bad Mother

Rebecca Wilmot rebecca.wilmot at permabondeurope.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 12:24:41 EST 2005

Hi G-Pers

I feel like such a terrible mum. I was trimming Big Jimmy's claws
yesterday and I accidentally cut the quick. He didn't seem to mind but I
felt terribly bad after hurting him like that. Fortunately it stopped
bleeding after a couple of minutes, poor piggy.

Bec, Jim & Wilfy

Rebecca Wilmot

Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd

Wessex House

Upper Market Street

Eastleigh

Hampshire

SO50 9FD

Tel. 02380 648533 Fax. 02380 611700

Disclaimer

This email and the information it contains is confidential, may be
privileged and contain copyright material. The information is intended
only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised
use, disclosure or copying of this email or any information it contains
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, and receive it by mistake, please notify the
sender immediately. Please also destroy any hard copies and delete the
message from your computer.

Whilst Permabond Engineering Adhesives Limited has taken every
reasonable precaution to protect against infection by software viruses,
we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result
of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus
checks prior to opening any attachment contained within this e-mail.

Any views expressed by the author may not necessarily reflect those of
Permabond Engineering Adhesives Limited.

Thank you for your cooperation