[Gpdd] SILLY: Valintine piggie

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Mon Feb 7 21:54:00 EST 2005

dear cocoa and pepper

weeee luved our valintine gift  slave ate the candy alredy  weee like the
big chew toy with the bel  slave put the candles in r room she says weee r
stinky somtimes  the card tasted good too

honey and juliet

Gisela,

I was so excited to get the package from you!  The pigs are right, I did eat
the chocolates already!  The vanilla candles smell so good.  One for the
piggie room, one for my car, one for my bedroom, and one for the living
room.  My whole house smells like cookies!  The girls are a little afraid of
the new toy in their cage.  They will be chewing on it in a day or two.

Thanks for being our Valentine Piggie Pal.

Dee