[Gpdd] [Health] Sleepy Piggie?

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Mon Feb 7 19:24:06 EST 2005

Hey Everyone..

Just a quick question.  Do you guys ever notice that it takes a bit for your
piggies to start squeaking after a nap?  It's like a mumbled squeaking.. The
happy squeak.. Brownie seems to be doing this today and wanted to know if
anyone else had this experience.  When he starts WHEEEKING it's all
Brownie.. and then he squeeks normally.. Just wanted to know if anyone else
had happen to their piggie..

Email me personally as well as I'm on digest mode and won't get the message
until after the digest comes out.. Thanks!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."