[Gpdd] announcement: a public apology

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 21:17:02 EST 2005

This is a public apology to my dear Beatrice for getting her age  wrong.  I
got mixed up on some dates and would like to say that she is 5  1/2, not 6 1/2
as I thought.  I am sorry, Bea.  Bea has white fur that  is seven inches long
(until I trim it for hot weather).  She has gray eyes  and purply-pink ears,
nose, mouth and feet.  She attended school with her  late twin Zor for a few
months after she was born, so she is educated but  shy.  We adopted the girls in
the fall of 1999.  Your humble slave,  Kathy S