[Gpdd] Silly/ Secret Valentine

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 23:41:18 EST 2005

Dear Piggies that we cannot name by name --
       Your Valentine's gifts would have been on their way already if the
other computer (the one with a printer) was not behaving, as Alge said, "in a
totally perverse way." Then, about the third day she said some other things to
and about it -- things we know she wouldn't want repeated here.
     Gifts and Valentine cards will be going out in the mail tomorrow tho she
wanted to make some really neat cards.
     But there shall be other Valentine's Days!

Happy Vanentine'd Day,
The Jolly Rodents