[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Valentines

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 00:01:27 EST 2005

Dearest Porky,
     Your wonderful Valentine's package arrived last week. I've been so
excited, and the other Jolly Rodents are envious of my unique and neat toy. I've
been having a lot of fun with it. The card was beautiful. I have had to keep
reminding Alge that it is mine! Your slave/Mom is a wonderful artist.
     That's also part of the reason I've been late in responding. My mum was
so pleased with your offer to draw a picture of me for her that she was going
to email one to your Mom right away -- but the other computer won't let us in.
It only pretends that its going to, then Zap! Anyway, please let your mom
know that sooner or later we will prevail over the computer and are delighted
with (and will be thrilled to accept) the offer of such a nice present from her.
     By the way (blush), I don't mind you calling me by my first name at all.
In fact I was quite pleased -- and pleased with your reference to "small
tokens of your affection." You communicate so well, Porky.
     Thank you too for the photo -- you're quite lovely and I could see how
nicely you help look after your cage mate's little brood. Such cute little guys
-- or girls. I love baby guinea pigs.
     May I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day too! You have certainly made
mine special!!

Deepest affection (and keen interest),
"Cooders" of the Jollly Rodents