[Gpdd] Health: Antibiotics/cold

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 11:29:56 EST 2005

In November, I took Lemi to the vet where he was noted te some congestion. He also has a discharge from his eye. The vet gave him some antibiotics to take and said that his right eye and nostril are smaller than the left and that he may have some type of congenital issue. Anyway...he usually has discharge from the eye and sneezes often. I have some of the antibiotic left and am wondering if I can just go ahead and give him another week of it. He seems to be a chronic sneezer and,like i said, his eye is always discharging. This may be from his eye being smaller, cold, or the normal discharge that comes with cleaning. I guess I am looking to see if anyone thinks another round of antibiotics would be harmful in anyway.
Thanks,
Melissa