[Gpdd] Announce: Happy Birthday Dawnda!!!

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 21:17:49 EST 2005

Hi Leah

Thank you for your "Happy Birthday' wishes. I'm 42 now
and my boss said he was going to put me out to
pasture. He was going to get me some Black Cohosh for
menopausal women too. He's a real comedian. He's only
5 1/2 years behind me. He was saying all of that
because the patients kept telling me I didn't look
that old.
He's good to me though. He gave me $100.00 and took
the office out to Pizza Hut. I ended up with $200.00
cash. I didn't think that was half bad. Of course, I
went on e-bay and bought a giant igloo for Katie and
Brandi and toys for my chinchilla. Then I went to
oxbow hay. You know how much you can spend their.
 My pigs are so big they keep getting caught in the
entrance way of their igloo and they would drag it
around for a little while. The giant purple igloo came
today and they loved it!!!
Sabrina and Ginger has a giant igloo too. I have big
pigs. Well, Prissy and Ginger are runts. They don't
ever get any bigger.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.