[Gpdd] [SILLY] Oh Brownie Bear.. *MY* Valentine Pig!

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Wed Feb 9 06:46:06 EST 2005

That sneaky Brownie Bear.. and here *WHEEE* thought we were being sneaky
with her!  Brownie "Pumpkin Pig" secretly begged the V-Day coordinator to
get the love of his life, Brownie Bear, for a secret Valentine to show her
how much he loved her.. Of course he got her.. and Brownie "Pumpkin Pig" got
a package in the mail.. It was from a different address than we had for
Brownie Bear.. and this pig was telling BPP that she loved him.. and had a
crush on him.. How was he supposed to tell this sweet pig that he had
another love??

Yesterday, this all came to a wonderful V-Day suprise ending.. BROWNIE BEAR
*was* BPP's secret VaLEnTiNe!  He was soooooooo happy that he didn't have to
break the heart of a sweet girl piggie... BB and BPP were secret valentine's
to each other!  BPP had to wait until yesterday to be revealed to his sneaky
love as she didn't tell who she was in the first package.. BPP got another
package yesterday with a lovely card and a PIGTURE of BB in a beautiful
frame.. When BPP saw that, he went NUTS!  He was popcorning all over his
cage!  My mom was at our house waiting for me and said that BPP was doing
the "Piggie 500" (lots and lots fast fast laps around his cage)  I think he
knew his valentine had sent him that final package to reveal who she was..

He insisted that the frame of his lovely girl-pig Brownie Bear would be
right next to his cage along with the card.  Of course I obliged.. How could
I not?  He also insisted that wheee send one back for Brownie Bear of him in
a nice frame so she could have one for herself.  He says he'll *TRY* to be a
good pig and take a pigture.. Although he says there will not be any cute
clothes on him.. He doesn't like that stuff at all.  =P

So, thank you Brownie Bear and Slave Leah.. You have made Brownie "Pumpkin
Pig's" Valentine's Day a wonderful one.. Also, thanks to the coordinators,
Jenna and Fuzzy for setting this all up!

Brownie Bear, I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee you!!!!

Love always,
Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."