[Gpdd] announcement: to David

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 09:31:09 EST 2005

Daivd, it was a such a shock to read about Cleo after your other recent
losses.  We once lost three piggies within a six-week period and I have not
forgotten that sad time.  Cleo was lucky she met up with you and I am sure  you
feel blessed to have spent time with her.  I sometimes felt that I  would never
be as close to the older piggies we adopted, but it was always an  incredible,
humbling experience to watch their personalities unfold as they  learned about
the household and found ways to communicate with us.  I am so  sorry about
your loss, Kathy S