[Gpdd] Silly/secret valentine & Bing videos

Laurie-Jean Gombar lj at theurnstudio.com
Wed Feb 9 08:06:37 EST 2005

Hi!
I am sure Sugar would want me to thank our Valentine for the sweet
card... Thank you!

I also would like to see the other online videos other than the Guinea
Pig way one... I had done a google search for others but when I came up
empty handed, I gave up thinking that was it.  Would someone else send
me the links?  Thanks.
LJ

"A big thanks to everyone who emailed me (and the GPDD) about, Bing, and
his videos.  I didn't know there were 4 other videos.  I think my second
favorite is the last one (Guinea Pig Dreamin' Video).  How cute."