[Gpdd] SILLY: to my Valentine Piggies

raaberao at comcast.net raaberao at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 15:37:38 EST 2005

To anyone who has me and my girls as Valentine Piggies, I must apologize for my inability to properly thank you for anything you may have sent - I am in South Carolina through this Friday, and thus unable to acknowledge mailed thingies. I have gotten a couple of e-cards, but my Internet here is tenuous at best.

And to those who I sent stuff to: I had to do it early, again because I am down here and thought I would not be able to send anything. I ended up bringing takeout boxes with me for last-minute requests, but my Valentine piggies got early treats. :)

Tammy
and the Madness
www.cavymadness.com