[Gpdd] Silly: Don't eat anything bigger than you are???

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Feb 9 13:09:01 EST 2005

Silly: Don't eat anything bigger than you are???

WARNING: All piggie purists skip this message!

I've been cutting up the eggplant for Brownie & Cookie into bite-size pieces all this time. Well last night I just gave them the whole thing. They circled it and sized it up and then just dove right in. Most amusing. This morning only the dregs remain. Of course they still act like they're starving.

Further admission: Once when going away overnight, I gave them (among other things) a spaghetti squash (this is huge) with one edge cut off. On my return they had eaten the entire skin and tunneled into the middle. I let them keep it for a day, and kept hearing: skronch, skronch, skronch as they worked away on it. They managed to eat more than half.

Way to go, Brownie & Cookie! Food fun!

Mary Fran