[Gpdd] [announcement] Porky is four!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 9 15:59:18 EST 2005

Hi everyone~  would you please all join me in wishing a very happy birthday on February 10 to my dear  Porky?  She has been reminding me post this on time, as Corkster has taken quite a while to forgive me for being late with her birthday announcement!  Porky, being considerably more genteel than Corkster, has assured me that in her case, a "tardy notice won't do at all!"  Porky also requests that all slaves hand out extra romaine to all guinea pigs in her honor.  *sigh*  It's challenging being slave to a diva, but I wouldn't want to miss a second of it!!
P.s.  Porky sends out special regards to her "gentleman friend", Mr Cooders!
           Judi, Porky, Petunia, and Corkster
  Remembering always Corky and Gaylord