[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Missing Piggie

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Wed Feb 9 16:08:06 EST 2005

Hello all!
Just catching up on the digest for the past week...  so may good stories! :)
Wanted to share one of the day Fuzzy went missing stories too!
So - When I get home from work - I usually set up a free run area for
Fuzzy....  just lay some towels down on the hard wood floor, and put his
toys out (i.e. boxes, tubes, etc) and then I go grab some veggies etc and
play time begins!   well... after he's settled in I'll go get myself
something to eat, go on the computer, etc, and he usually just stays in his
little area and if he doesn't I hear his little toe nails on the floor....
well.... one evening - I went into my room to change for the night out and
came back out to check on him - at first I didn't see him - which is
normal... usually hiding, but he wasnt in any of his usually places!!!!  At
the time I was on the phone with my boyfriend - I frantically told him I had
lost Fuzzy and hung up - and pretty much yelled (not real loud FUZZY Where
are you!?!?!??    - right then - as if he was caught he came scampering in
from the other room!!!!!  Oh i scooped him right up and told him he gave
mommy a heart attack!!!  he's becoming quite the adventurous one!!!!  aye :)
so now I keep a little closer eye on him in so I don't have to sweep the
whole house looking for him.

Well - hope that story warms all your hearts!  ps - don't let you gp's read
this one and give them any ideas....

lots of weeeeeeeeeeeks!
Jenna, Fuzzy, and crazy Louie