[Gpdd] HEALTH - Calico's Illness

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 19:42:36 EST 2005

Hi All - I just wanted to thank everyone who sent best wishes for Calico's
recovery and to update you on his progress.  So far the Ciprofloxin seems to be
helping.  He is starting to clear up and starting to sound better.  He sounded
like a coffee percolator before and had me scared to death.  He seems to be
still eating and his "beans" are still normal.  I hope and pray that he will
continue to improve and that he will have no ill effects from this antibiotic.
Your continued healing wishes and prayers would be much appreciated.
Wheeeeeeps from Debra, Calico, Peanut, Pumpkin and Snickers