[Gpdd] Misc: Cleo

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Wed Feb 9 21:47:38 EST 2005

David,
I wanted to let you know that we feel for you and understand that hole. It is hard every time to lose such wonderful Guinea Pigs. Cleo sounded like a true treasure. The way she learned to wait in the corner for you is incredible. I wish there was something meaningful I could say to lessen the hurt I know you're feeling. Losing so many Piggies so close together surely does try ones inner reserves. When I think about the ones I have lost, I always get moist eyes. I just try to remember how wonderful it was to touch their loving spirits, and think about them all playing happily on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. I just know Cleo, and every little friend you have lost, has many friends to play with and endless gardens to munch in.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is

"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."