[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Some CLEOPATRAS will always be queens

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 00:16:27 EST 2005

David,
Please accept my most sincere regrets on the loss of your very special little
girl, CLEO. As I read your beautiful tribute I want you to know I can
understand completely the hole that has been left in your heart for this little
wonderful girl. That little girl made you KNOW you were special to her, she knew
that you heart belonged to you from the first beat she heard of it when you held
her to your chest. It by NO MEANS diminishes your other little guys and girls
but only speaks of what one special girl can do to win a heart. Although I
can only gauge your loss from the loss of our GEORGE, it's strange how I could
so empathize with you and how sad you feel having lost not a guinea pig, but a
good friend and lover of your heart, CLEO. I truly wish I could tell you that
this emptiness will go away, but if it is anything like I know from losing
GEORGE, it will be with you for a very long time. I know all so well about
pictures and videos, I have thousand of pictures and at least 6 video tapes full of
GEORGE and his wife Angel chasing each other around. As I said unlike you, we
have no others and the only time I get the opportunity to hold another guinea
pig is when we visit Angel's mother, Carol who Angel Sophie and Elsie. When I
tell you from the moment I have that special girl Angel in my arms my heart
actually feels warmer because she is still part of our GEORGE. So I can only
HOPE that when you hold Nefer, it will help that hole if even just a little and
in time you will again be holding CLEO. And as you cross the bridge, look for
that little tricolored guy with a pompadour and an attitude, that will be
GEORGE. He will be leading you across the bridge. Tell him his daddy misses him
terribly and one day ALL of us all will share in that warmth that can only be
found on the other side of the bridge. Once again I am so very sorry for your
loosing CLEO to the bridge.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pig's daddy forever