[Gpdd] {MISC.} Birthday, Passing and Thankyous

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Wed Feb 9 23:45:04 EST 2005

Hi Friends,
Trina here and I wanted to send my condolences on the passing of piggies I
read. I am sad for you losing your friends and hope you heart heals soon. I
want to thank those who wrote to me personally about an issue that I had
brought to the digest. Your words were very inspiring to me to continue to
do what I do. And finally, I want to announce my Ravi Piggie is going to be
5 years old on Monday, Valentines day. She is still in great health and a
happy, pretty piggie. She was born at 4 am with her brother that sadly and
suddenly passed a few years ago. He will be remembered this day as well.
That's all for now and healing hug and wheeeeeeeks from to to the piggies
that are healing from illness. Have a great day and hug those piggies.

Warmly,
Trina
Pigpals Coordinator
DSN Coordinator

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor