[Gpdd] [SILLY] Piggy Valentines

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 08:38:05 EST 2005

To all our piggy valentines,
Wheee have been bugging mommy to write thank-you notes
for all the neat cards and treats whee have received,
and to acknowledge the lovely thank-you messages from
the Uineas, but mommy said this is the first week of
something called "grad school" and that she doesn't
have time to do justice to our messages until the
weekend.  Whee will continue to squeak and bother her
until she does, and especially until she puts up the
pigtures of us enjoying our Valentines.  If she takes
too long, we'll get Moe to unleash his extra-stinky
scent gland on her, that'll do it!  Love and Piggy
Kisses,
DJ, Moe, and Jack

P.S. No!  Not Moe's scent gland!  Aaahh!  -Nena