[Gpdd] {MISC.} Guinea Pig Adoptions

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 10:00:41 EST 2005

Hi Everyone!
Quick update I have two rescue pigs left and they are
doing great!  Both boys and we've been able to put
them together and after some rumbling and scuffing, no
further problems!  So glad, don't like to see piggies
by themselves.
Anyway, I'm hoping those out there that also adopt out
pigs to new homes can help me.  Whenever someone comes
in interested in adopting a pig, I want to make sure
they understand the care these guys need.  Does anyone
have any pig adopting guidelines or forms they can
share?  Would be most helpful!
Carrie, Perdy, Buster, Bubbie, Sprint and No-Name yet