[Gpdd] MISC. - Valentine Thank you

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Thu Feb 10 17:46:02 EST 2005

Isabel,

     I'm in love!!! Wheek, wheek, wheek. How can I get to you? I just realized today that gray and white are my favorite colors. You are soooo cute. We even love the same things! This is a perfect match!!! I bet we could have fun during floor time...at least I would.  :)  Our babies would be four-color piggies. Is there such a thing? Do you think I'm rushing things?

Bud the Stud

Janet,
     Thank you so much for the Valentine card. Your piggies are absolutely darling. I love them both. I have never seen gray guinea pigs and they are just beautiful. Please forgive Bud. He gets so carried away but his heart is in the right place. Have a Happy Valentine's Day.
Carla