[Gpdd] [Silly] Thank you Valentine Peanut!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 19:39:24 EST 2005

Wheeek!  Hi Peanut, Wheek, Isabella here.  Wheeeek want to thank you for the sweet card and the little red cape looking thing.  My mommie slave tried to put it on my head and I was biting and wheeeking at her trying to tell her that isn't how it went, but I don't think she understood.  Silly slave she is.

I think you are a cute little piggie too.  Are those carrots that you made in a heart all for me?  Wheeek!  Of course I will share with you.  Hope you can handle a full-figured piggie like myself, I am just about 3 lbs.  My mommie slave calls me "chubby" or "chubster."  I don't mind though, I like my curves.  If you give me your email addy, I'll send you a pigture of myself, all 3 lbs of me, wheeek!

I hear mommie slave coming, I better run and get back in my cage before she sees me wheeek!  Talk to you later Peanut.

Isabella

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"