[Gpdd] [Silly] Thank You Valentine Pals!

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 20:05:02 EST 2005

Hi LJ and Walker,

I want to thank you again (as I am sure Cupcakers would want me too, publicly) for the cute card, the delicious smelling hay (what kind was that?) that my sows devoured, and the terry cozy and towel that sure will come in handy for after bath time.

Im sorry Cupcakers never got a chance to use it. :(  I hope Sugar and Piglet took Cupcakers under their wing and showed him the ropes at Rainbow Bridge along with his Rainbow Bridge girlfriend, Pig-Pig.

Sugar and Piglet were beautiful piggies.  May they all rest in peace together.

Lisa  (Cupcakers broken-hearted slave that misses him dearly)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"