[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Fluffy

L. M. romanceandroses2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 20:43:56 EST 2005

I am happy to announce that after a rescue from certain death a couple of weeks ago, that little Fluffy, a baby peruvian piggie about 11 weeks old is doing fine, and is among the happiest of little piggies...
she was close to death and not too responsive and with the help of my husband, we saved her little life..  she now runs around her nice new cage and squeals happily... it is as if she knows that we saved her...
she is already becoming spoiled and loves attention..
i will have to post a picture soon.
Linda
"Fluffy's mama"