[Gpdd] Misc: A big "Thanks" to GI Joe & Donna

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 10:03:51 EST 2005

I want to thank my secret Valentine's Piggie GI Joe
and Donna for the cards,for the donation to Critter
Corral in my name, and for all the wonderful guinea
pig presents.
Donnna had a caddy made that had "Dawnda's Guinea Pig
Stuff" on the side. It had hand-painted guinea pigs,
hearts,and flowers on it. I love it so much and going
to use it in my craft room. I'm going to put all my
guinea pig pictures and scrapbooking supplies in it.
She,also, sent the pigs a tootie fruity wooden treat
holder, and a blue metal round ball teat holder with a
bell on the end. My pigs will love it!! They are bell
ringers! Oh and their were skittles for me. I love
skittles too!
Donna you have been a wonderful Valentine piggie pal!!
It had been so much fun!!
I was also in the stones digest valentine program. I
was gettting so many cards and gifts that it was hard
to keep up with where it was all coming from.
I received lots of guinea pig cards, notes,and gifts
with pictures of guinea pigs. I'm going to keep it
all, spray with deacidifying spray, and use them in my
scrapbooking guinea pig pages.
Thank you very much. I have enjoyed this and the
secret santa, as well.

Dawnda, Sabrina, Jasmine, Ginger, Prissy, Katie,
Brandi,Mocha, Dexter,and Krammer

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.