[Gpdd] misc: - Valentine Thank You

GirlSagittarius at aol.com GirlSagittarius at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 14:14:25 EST 2005

Ann, I am SO sorry to hear about  Pig-Pig crossing the bridge!  I received my
wonderful chocolates and note  pad to keep track of treats for Trumper.  He
loves his Valentine  towel!  His daddy laid the towel in his lap and Trumper
started  "pop-corning"  all over it... sniffing it and checking it out... I
tried to  eat his yummy treat bars, but he yelled at me and said I was silly.

I have to apologize to the receiver  of my secret Valentine... I haven't
forgotten, and aim to get it in the mail  Saturday for a hopeful arrival on Monday!

Baby Trump(Trumper) and Slave  Lauren