[Gpdd] MISC: The "accident" piggie

Lyndsay Hunter lyndsayhunter1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 16:21:14 EST 2005

Hi all,
I posted a question about pregnant piggy a few weeks ago and I now have the update.
A friend of mine wanted to get her kids (really herself) 2 piggies for Christmas but she wanted it to be a surprise so she adopted them mid-November and I kept them for her until Christmas Eve.  They are both girls.
Well, the third week of January I get a call from my friend saying she thought one of them was pregnant.  I didn't even think that was possible because we had had them for just about two months already.  We found out that she definitely was pregnant and that she must have gotten that way just before she was adopted.
Long story short, she had two healthy piggies and we get to keep one of them. We think it's a he and we will name him Guiness, as he is a black and tan cutie!  Anyone have experience (good or bad) with neutering?

Lyndsay, Mike, The Super-Poopers, and baby Guiness