[Gpdd] [Silly] Thank you, Cocoa Tiramisu!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 11 18:06:27 EST 2005

Corkster sends a great big thank you to Cocoa Tiramisu!  She and her cage mates are happily investigating the toy, and Cocoa Tiramisu's picture is hanging outside the cage for all to see!  There were wheeks of joy and fun all around today...including from the mailman, who knocked at the door to make sure a "Miss Corkster" lived at our house!!
Corkster would also like to send along a resounding "Yes!  I'll be your Valentine!"
     Thanks so much from BOTH of us!
     Corkster, Judi, Porky, & Petunia
Remebering always Corky and Gaylord