[Gpdd] [Silly] Many thanks from Porky!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 11 18:23:46 EST 2005

Porky has dictated the following:
"I would like  to extend my most heartfelt thanks for the outpouring of affection from my many friends across Guinea Pig Nation!  I have found your Emails
touching, and was especially moved by the wonderful Ecard from Dawnda Stricklen!  You are a major part of why I am proud to be a Guinea Pig!
My day was spent quietly, with the family, engaged in small bouts of sun bathing, interspersed with a buffet of Timothy Hay, Romaine, and orange.  By way of celebration, my cagemates and I enjoyed a rousing game of "wave the Kleenex".
I allowed my slave a reasonable amount of cuddle time (which frankly I find slightly distasteful)  and retired early under my favorite Hide Away House.
I would like to extend my best wishes to all my fellow Guinea Pigs and their slaves!"

Frankly, I think Porky's been watching a little too much Masterpiece Theatre!!

      Judi, Porky, Petunia, and Corkster
 Remembering always Corkster and Gaylord