[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Thanks Calypso Valentine Piggy

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 19:48:00 EST 2005

Hi Calypso -- It's me Peanut, Wheeeeep!  I am borrowing my slave's computer
to thank you so much for the treats and Guinea Pig's Guide to Romance.  I
learned a lot from it and wish you lived closer so I could try it out on you!
Wheeeeeep, Rumblestrut!  You are a very talented piggy to be able to use your
slave's computer so well.  Have a great Valentine's Day.  You are a great
Valentine and a good looking piggy too -- Wheeeeep  Wheeeeep!

Dear Lisa -- I really enjoyed reading Peanut's card.  It was darling.  Your
layouts were precious and your piggies are adorable.  It must have taken you
quite a while to take all of the pictures and make the card. You really made
Valentine's Day special for me and for Peanut.  Peanut is really eager to try his
treats.  Did you make those too?  They look great.  Give your piggies a hug
from me.

Piggy Kisses and Hugs from Debra and Peanut