[Gpdd] Health: Re: Astragalus

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 14:11:40 EST 2005

Hi Dee

I've never tried the Astragalus root in animals
before, but I'm taking it in a pill that is included
in a cardio companion supplement. From what I've read,
it seems to work. I haven't so much as had a cold all
winter.
Did you increase the amount of lasix you were giving
Honey? I increase the dosage a little each time until
she could go he 24 hours without being badly
congested. Then I would back off some if she got
better. She hasn't had her diuretic for months now for
some reason. Sabrina really is a tough girl.
You will have to watch for bladder infections while
she's on lasix too. It is a irratant to the bladder.
Sabrina would have to go on and off antibiotics for
UTI's all the time.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.