[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT-Another New Piggie!

Nichole Cook lovebug at bcremc.net
Sat Feb 12 18:10:24 EST 2005

Hello All!

Just wanted to post that I have "rescued" another little pig. I have come to the conclusion that I should not be allowed into a pet store. I always leave with some new little pig who I feel needs rescued from the "deplorable conditions" (although this pet store is very nice, they are still in a cage and not getting any attention) of the cage they are kept in.
So I now have a total of 6 GP's, one of which is VERY pregnant!!!

Anyone know of a GP anonymous? A place where slaves can go who cant resist those cute little faces! LOL

Nichole and the herd Jake, Abby, Cinny, Oreo, Reese and welcome to the new baby Flower (she looks like the skunk from Bambi)