[Gpdd] misc--Bud's Great Escape

Debbieganley debg43 at ij.net
Sat Feb 12 23:00:44 EST 2005

Potter also had a Great Escape, similar to Bud's--she has a 2x3 house & I was silly enough to not put connectors on both the top & bottom of her door, just the top.  One morning, Potter decided to make her Great Escape--she pulled on the door till it came open--then she ran over to Molly & Emma's 2x4 house, pushed  the door till Molly  joined in & pulled the door open!  They had a great time running around the outside of their houses, like "I'm Free!!!"  Emma finally woke up after all this activity & gave them a sleepy look.

So now both houses have connectors on the top & bottom of them--no one can get out & they all have to wait till I come home from work to play their games!   Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma