[Gpdd] behaviour-pigs on the run

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:19:29 EST 2005

Hi all
just calming down now after yet another try by the naughty piggies Badger
and Gizmo, 2 young boars, tort and whites, the cuddliest pair of piggies and
the ones who escaped before when they were very young from the run cos they
found a dip in the lawn.
Found them enjoying the new spring grass in their little village this
afternoon at 2 pm several long hours after I had put them in their hutch
last night -following lots of loverly cuddles in doors, and realised I had
not shut their one door after cleaning them out yesterday. What an eventful
day, and a wonder they were not lost entirely as we have open fields right
by us for escaping into or taken by a fox.
this slave won't be leaving any doors open again for heavens sake, their
Guardian Pig at the Bridge must have been working overtime!!!

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK slaves to: Prince Biscuit of Nani, Lenny the Lion Pig, Neo and
Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and Angelina and India; remembering Barney,
Lenny's father and the beautiful Sprite.