[Gpdd] SILLY - Piggieholics Anonymous

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 17:09:42 EST 2005

Warning!!!  The following is for entertainment purposes only!

For Nichole and anyone else who has wondered the same thing..................

Hmm, Piggieholics Anonymous, how would that work?  I can just imagine a meeting.......................

Hi, I'm Rayna A. and I'm a grateful, recovering piggieholic.  I admit that I am powerless over piggies, and my life has become unmanagable.  At first, I thought I could just have piggies socially, on the weekend, maybe, or visit other people's piggies.  But soon, piggies began to take over my life.  I spent all my time playing with piggies, thinking about piggies, browsing stores to find new things to buy for piggies...................I began to miss work to stay home with piggies, and I could not pass any place where piggies could be obtained without at least looking at them.  Sometimes I could resist the urge, but most often, another one would come home with me.  Now I can search the internet for adoptable piggies!

What did you say was the name of this organization??  Piggieholics Unanimous???