[Gpdd] [SILLY] Piggieholics Unanimous

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 22:45:11 EST 2005

I loved the description of a piggieholic!  Daddy slave and I are so jealous of each other when one or the other gets to stay home for the day with the piggies.

I made a calendar of my piggies for '05 and I have it hanging at work.  After looking at them all day, I can't wait to come home and snuggle with at least one of them.

There's going to be a G.P. show in NJ on 2/26 -- I hope I can get my fill of looking at piggies at the show!  But I will be so glad to get back to my special littles ones at home.

Steph