[Gpdd] [SILLY] Be my valentine pig

BARRINGER JAMIE MAE barringj at ucsu.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 15 12:39:20 EST 2005

Hi. This is Sonja the Pig. I was looking over my human's shoulder at all
the lovely piggies whose owners were indusrtious enough to do webpages
for, and, well, I think I am in love. DJ, you pigaliciously fluffy orange
piggy, if you read this, would you be my secret valenpiggy this year?
It'll have to be in secret because my own boy piggy, Gus, won't let me
nibble his fur anymore if he finds out. You and Gus look almost identical,
but your fur is sooo much tidier, and Gus is such a brat! I'll try to peek
over my human's shoulder a lot for the next few days so I can watch for
your reply, my cute orange fuzzball:) -Sonja the Pig