[Gpdd] [silly] Valentines Pig Exchange

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 13:01:16 EST 2005

Jenna-
Whee want to send you a GREAT BIG THANK YOU for all your hard work
on the Valentine's exchange for Piggietime Day!  I know of six very happy
and excited piggies!  The OP's had a great time working on the Valentine's
cards they sent out (plus decorating the list!). But that was nothing compared
to the excitement of Opening cards and packages!  We waited for everyone
to open them at the same time, and of course, each was also very interested
in what the others got!  In fact, it was so exciting, everyone had to have a nap
before Evening Parslies! We are glad to hear that Fuzzy had a good time, too!
Thanks again, Jenna - well done!

Lots of Piggie Hugs'n'Kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies,
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie