[Gpdd] Announcement: Okie Piggies Update

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 13:25:04 EST 2005

The Okie Piggies would like to take a moment to inform their friends and fans of the
very latest news in their family.  In all the excitement from one Holiday to the Next,
we have failed to announce new family members. One of the Young Slaves, Destiny,
one day brought home two young fuzzy balls with something they call Tails. They
live in another room and run madly in a squeaky wheel. There were two. Now there
are SIX!  They are known as The Gerblings.  Don't quite know what to make of these
odd little guys, but, after all, they are Family!
Also, we have learned that another of the Young Slaves, Brittany, has adopted a
new baby (at her mother's home). Another black fuzzy thing with a Tail, but this
fellow is called Baby Rat Scabbers, or some such name. Gee, we can't wait to
meet HIM!
(We haven't really adjusted to the cats and the raccoon yet!  We just liked having
the fishies to watch when there was nothing interesting on tv!)
If any of you piggies have any pointers for how to get along with Rats and Gerblings,
please let us know.  Not that we intend to actually interact with them, of course,
but we must behave properly.
Of course, we will let you know how this goes. We expect to meet Mr. B.R.Scabbers
in a few days.
Piggie hugs'n'kisses to EveryPig
The Okie Piggies