[Gpdd] MISC. - feeding frustrations!

butzm at ece.osu.edu butzm at ece.osu.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:30:34 EST 2005

I know what you mean.  I feel the same way.  If it's really tough for you,
or you have those days like me where you're standing in the refridgerator
wondering what to give him maybe you could try being really anal about it.
 You could spend an hour (or two) and write down all the stuff they can
have in moderation then just keep a small amount on hand and give Bud one
serving of a particular fruit or vegetable a week.  I know carrots are the
easiest for me because I buy a big bag of baby carrots (my husband loves
them and eats them like most people eat chips) and if I'm in a hurry I can
just grab that, but I have to be careful to not be in a hurry too much.
So this way you have a weekly meal plan and you no longer have to think
about it.  You just give him what's on your Tuesday menu (etc).

Just a thought.  I may start doing that.  I just now thought of it.  The
less thinking I have to do the better.  (c:

Sam, Rosie, and Maren