[Gpdd] Silly: Thank you Rosie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 01:30:09 EST 2005

Wheeek Wheeek Pretty Rosie,

     A Thank you should never be considered silly. (subject line above)

     What a beautiful GP Valentine's card. You and your slave Susi must be so
creative. I've been showing it to all the guys -- when we get our new room
we're all going to have our wall nicely decorated with personal and special
things. You card will be one of mine. You must have worked for a long time on it.
Mr. Cooders card was really something too and he's really showing off with his
new toy from Porky. -- I think he's kind of taken by her. We all have to get
some more pictures that we can send some to our friends like you and your
growing "herd," -- meanwhile though, we can email some soon.

     The cozy, or piggy pouch, is super-wonderful!! All the other Jolly
Rodents were envious. It's so fleecy and pretty and cozy. I like the colors and
hearts are so nice!! Even the envelope had hearts on it. The mailman may wonder
who I am, but he'll know I have talented friends.
     Charlie hasn't received his card or gift yet. He's getting very fretful.
Yours arrived yesterday but this new computer confounds me. I planned on
writing last night.
     We hope people have received our gifts on time. We mailed them last
Thursday but we thought Valentine's Day was Tuesday. Blame Alge!!
     We hope that if anyone doesn't get ours that they get in touch with Alge
-- or Jenna, who will know who we Jolly Rodents sent to. (We know though --
wheeek, wheeek!!)

     Oh -- Alge wanted me to ask you where you got those neat piggy
valentines?   She would like to get some for next year!

Affectionately