[Gpdd] CARE feeding variety

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 07:52:24 EST 2005

Hi everybody,
please don't drive yourself crazy when it comes to feeding piggies variety.
In fact, you can keep them much happier when feeding a diet that will never
cause  bloating and mouth sores (why risk pain and suffering). A piggies stomach
isn't all that big, and since hay is the very best meal for them, one or two
baby carrots will do for a veggie snack. That will not be too much sugar. One
leaf of romaine lettuce will do for the second veggie snack, or better yet gras
or dandelion leaves if season permits.
I guarantee that they will not be bored with the same old veggies, I should
know I have been vegetarian for thirty years and I eat the same old diet just
about every day and would not have it any other way. There is great comfort in
eating foods that you know will not get you sick.
Just my thoughts.
Marion, Poly and Sweetie