[Gpdd] Miscellaneous] Taking pig to school

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 11:49:12 EST 2005

I realize most of these children has probably never seen a guinea pig or has one.  If they do have one or get one in the future, they will have some info.  I just got done with a short summary (2 pages, if you want to call that short, lol) of guinea pig care for them to take home to their parents so they also have info.  I even listed my email address or they can contact me through the school if they have any questions regarding guinea pig care.

I have also listed some valuable websites such as this mailing list and guinealynx, cavycages.com, petfinder.com and others so they will have more information and know where to go if they have a question.  In addition to that, I have listed a couple appropriate exotic vets in my area.

I am still brainstorming so any ideas will be great.  I am scheduled to go to the school with one of my pigs on March 3.  March is appropriate as it is Adopt a Guinea Pig month.

I'll let you all know what happens on Guinea Pig Day at my son's school.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"