[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Valentine -- Thanks Trumper!!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 18:40:25 EST 2005

Wheeeek Wheeek!
     Hi Trumper! I was so essscited to get your package today. Chester had to
blab yesterday that I was getting "fretful." He didn't have to say that.
"Fretful." What a word. I don't want the GPDD piggies to think of me as "the
fretful one." I don't think you can be a Jolly Rodent and be fretful. I'm not sure.
I am one of the Jolly Rodents now, you know -- Jr. class. I'm the
rumblestrutter!   : )
     I'm so amazeded 'cause the Kabob was just what I wanted the very most.
(Mr. Cooders and Chester aren't in here to help with my spelling. I hope you
don't mind.)
     The letter was neat --- I don't get much mail. But yesterday I was
worried that I wasn't going to get any Valentine's mail at all.
     The card is really something. When I run my paw over it I can feel the
texture of the greenery. That's pretty cool. Wow. How did you and your slave do
that??
     You and your hamster buddy Buckey look all content so snugly together.
It's good to have pals, isn't it?
     I'd send you a copy of this but I don't know your mama's email address.
So I hope you find out I got all these nice thing you sent. You can write to
me at Alge's address.

A hope you had a very very Happy Valentine's Day. I sure feel Happy right
now.

Valentine snuggles,
Charlie of the jolly Rodents