[Gpdd] MISC (Taking Pig to School)

larrwr at localnet.com larrwr at localnet.com
Wed Feb 16 22:57:52 EST 2005

Lisa,
I think its great that you are taking one of your pigs to your son's
preschool!  In my opinion, the best thing you can do when talking to kids
about animals is keep it simple, or they will loose interest (I'm sure you
already know all about that having kids!)Also, I think it would be great if you stress to the children how timid
and shy and scared guineas can be and that they need to be gentle when
petting them/talking to them and also how trusting they are and how they
look to their owners for their food, care, and very life, so it is very
important to see to their needs.  It is never too early to teach children
compassion!I hope everything goes well!
Larisa, Chai and Cleetus