[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Silly pig, bites friend then hides underneath her!

Jessica McGann jmcgann at mediastats.com
Thu Feb 17 11:57:30 EST 2005

My smallest pig, Ruby, is more aggressive than her big sis Louise, and when
Louise annoys her (gets in her way, or in some other way offends her piggy
sensibilities), Ruby gives her a sudden sharp bite.  I've seen them coming
and have intercepted with my hand, so I know for a fact it is not a gentle
warning!  Louise always squeals when she gets a reprimand, but if it's
particularly hard, she screams.  Ruby gets startled by Louise's scream and
dives headfirst under Louise's belly.  Weezy then stands still awkwardly
until Roo manages to poke her head out on the other side of Weez's belly,
determine safety, and wriggle her way entirely under and out.  Isn't that
strange?  It probably happens once a day.  I find it wonderfully endearing,
although I do wish Roo would stop biting...
Just thought I'd share that little quirk with you!  Wondering if other pigs
too, allow their younger friends to abuse them while still stolidly
standing by them?

Jessica
Slave to Weezer and Roo