[Gpdd] Annonuncem,ent-Pigs in class

jessica augenstein missapedept at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 14:16:26 EST 2005

Judi,

I really like your ideas about bring the pigs into class. I am a school teacher and these are wonderful ideas for success. Try to get the students involved like you suggested "so you eat your veg's" this will keep tehm intrested. Try this one"Do your ears look like piggys?" HOw are your ears different? Do you eat hay? Why not? Do you hide when you get scared or hear loud noises? These small things hold childrens attention. I LOVE the baby wipe idea for BOTH pig and child. I like that they all get to pet them to. I am sure that you dont make any children pet  the pig. My fiances little boy like to watch the pigs but he does not like to touch them at all. Hope the lesson goes well!!

Jessica
Piggy Wiggy
And Harley