[Gpdd] HEALTH - Calico Update

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 21:01:36 EST 2005

Hi to all Slaves and Piggies - Just a quick update on Calico's progress and a
big thank you to all who sent prayers and healing thoughts to me and Calico
during his illness.  He is doing much better now and is on the end of his
antibiotic treatment.  His breathing is much better and he doesn't seem to be
congested any more.  I am so very thankful and hope he continues to improve every
day until he is completely well.  He is also receiving probiotics every day
along with his Ciprofloxin.  He seems to be eating fairly normally, but I want to
make sure that this continues.  By the way, a side note to the slave that
recently cut a toenail too short.  I was cutting piggy toenails today and
wouldn't you know it, I cut one of Calico's too short and it bled.  I was devastated,
since this poor little guy has been through so much already.  I was berating
myself and wishing I hadn't cut his nails at all until he was entirely better.
He didn't even wheeeek or anything so I think it hurt me worse than him, but
I felt absolutely terrible.  Therefore I know just how you guys feel when it
happens to you.
Loving wheeeeps to all from Debra, Calico, Pumpkin, Peanut and baby Snickers