[Gpdd] [silly] Boaruinea's Adventure!

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 18 14:44:15 EST 2005

Hello everyone!  This is my very first time ever posting.  I snuck in here and got on the computer while Mommy isn't looking.  hehehehe.  Well I just have to tell you about my little adventure yesterday.  Mommy had to go to Pet's Mart because the girls needed two more pigloos in there cage.  They have three but Mommy wants each piggy to be able to have their own pigloo.  When Mommy was about to leave I BEGGED her to go with her.  She finally agreed to it!  So she made me a nice travel cage, cut up some veggies, got a small bag of pellets, a food dish, my water bottle, cuddle cup, and some toys.  She met her mom at work then we all went to her house first.  It was my first time EVER to ride in the car.  Since I was born in the apartment I"ve never even been outside of it before.  It was very exciting for me.  When we got to my grandma's house she had a puppy dog that barked a lot.  At first I got really scared.  Mommy held me close and told me it's ok.  Then she put me in my cuddle cup and gave me my toys.  I felt a lot better then.  OH and then she gave me some parsley.  Well that did it...after that I knew I was ok.  And I learned quickly that if I just look really cute or look like I"m scared I would get more parsley to help me feel better.  hehehehe.  We didn't stay there long because Mommy was scared that doggie would stress me out too much.  So off to Pet's Mart we went!  I even got pigtures standing outside near the Pet's Mart sign!!!  When I got in that store I got soooo excited I didn't know what to do.  I could smell all the Timothy hay and I saw all the toys.  Mommy even bought me some treats and gave them to me as soon as we got out of the store.  Mommy held me and walked around the store for a while but I got suddenly got really squirmy and starting wheeking when I had to go to the bathroom.  Mommy knew I had to go bad so she hurried out the store and brought me to the car to my carrier.  As soon as she put me down I went....whew...then I felt much better.  Then we went back into the store and looked around again.  This time Mommy brought a towel for me to lay on.  She put in inside the shopping cart and put one of the pigloos that she was buying on top of the towel.  I really liked that.  She kept lifting the pigloo to see if I was ok.  Then the lady that worked there said I was sooo cute and she even petted me.  I did get to see the other piggies there. They had some babies too.  Mommy wanted to get another one soooo bad but she said she just couldn't  right now.   She says if we get another boy I might fight with him and we already have five girls.  Anyway, the ride home went really fast and I slept the whole time.  Last night I was happy to be back in my cage.  When the girls asked where I had been I told them about my wonderful adventure.  They were a little jealous but they were happy for me.  Well I just couldn't let my wonderful story go untold.  Hope all of you are doing well!

Bori

Misty and The Uineas (Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea and Boaruinea)